Slice 2012: 5 of 31
Important Things All Slicers Should Read:
- There have been several questions regarding the timing of the daily calls for slice of life stories. Every day, at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time, the daily Slice of Life Story Challenge post goes live on our blog. Regardless of where you are (in the world), you are able to post your slice of life story for a given 24 hours on that day’s post. The comments are closed as close to 12:01 am as possible, however, as stated before, as long as comments are open, you may share your link.
- Please post only one link to a slice of life story per day/post.
- If you’re posting links on our Slice of Life page, which is on the top nav bar of this blog, please know people are unable to find your daily posts to read. You should post each new slice on each new day’s post, which looks like “Slice 2012: __ of 31.” The Slice of Life Page is a landing page used only as a point of reference. It is not the place to link your Slice of Life Stories.
- One more thing: If you’re posting the unique URL to your Slice of Life Story on any other blog post other than a given day’s call for slices, then it will not count towards a prize, even if you linked on all 31 days of March. (When Stacey cross-checks the people who slice for 31 days at the end of the Challenge, she will only be looking for links on posts that have the titles “Slice 2012: __ of 31.”)
The Nitty Gritty:
- Please (pleasepleasepleaseplease) use the SAME email/username information on all of your March entries. This is essential to make tracking your number of slices a little more manageable.
- We’ll close comments for the previous day’s slice the next morning. As long as you get your slice linked on each daily slice post, you are in the running for prizes. Further information will come later in the month regarding prizes
- Any questions, please use the online form to send Stacey an email, or email or tweet me.