#slice2013: 2 of 31
Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.
— Ashley Smith
Welcome to Day 2. You can do it…remember it you’re stuck feel free to email for help. You’ll find the email addresses below. Keep writing!
The Nitty Gritty:
- Please (pleasepleasepleaseplease) use the SAME email/username information on all of your March entries. This is essential to make tracking your number of slices a little more manageable.
- If you haven’t filled out the information form, please do so SOON! It only takes a couple of minutes and it is very helpful to us.
- We’ll close comments for the previous day’s slice the next morning. As long as you get your slice linked on each daily slice post, you are in the running for prizes. Play fair and do not leave more than one link each day.
- Any questions, please contact:
- Linda Baie – lindab414[at]gmail[dot]com (If you last name begins with A – G.)
- LeAnn Carpenter – leannecarpenter[at]sbcglobal[dot]net (If your last name begins with H – M.)
- Bonnie Kaplan – blkdrama[at]mac[dot]com (If your last name begins with N – S.)
- Carol Wilcox — carwilc[at]aol[dot]com (If your last name begins with T – Z.)