Classroom SOLSC: 12 of 31
Writing is kind of like fishing… you have to rely on your instincts. –Kevin Canty in The New Yorker
Get ready for the Classroom Commenting Challenge, which begins today. Click here to learn more about it. It is my hope your students will get lots of comments from the entire slicing community over the course of the next 48 hours.
- If your students are slicing from their personal blogs, then you should link their blog posts together using your classroom or personal blog. Then, share the unique URL to the location of the “round up” of student slices. (Click here to find out what a unique URL is.) Remember to post one unique URL and use the same username/email to log so your comments will appear instantly.
- Only post the link to your students’ slices of life here. Do not post the link to your personal slice of life stories here. Post your personal slice of life story over at the daily call for individual slice of life stories.
- Any questions, please contact one of our concierges. (Click here for more information on how to work with our concierges.)
Concierge for last names beginning with A – G: Linda Baie — lindab414[at]gmail[dot]com
Concierge for last names beginning with H – M: LeAnn Carpenter (aka: Elsie) — leannecarpenter[at]sbcglobal[dot]net
Concierge for last names beginning with N – S: Bonnie Kaplan — blkdrama[at]mac[dot]com
Concierge for last names beginning with T – Z: Carol Wilcox — carwilc[at]aol[dot]com
- 31 Slices (ideas for topics)
- Essential Information (includes classroom materials, details on Twitter hashtags, and thoughts about commenting)