Day 21 of the March SOLSC! #sol14
You’ve completed two-thirds of our month-long writing challenge. Way to go on this accomplishment!
Tracey from The Beach Papers wrote a slice of life story, “A few minutes was all it took,” filled with tension and suspense. My heart raced as my eyes read over her words. By the time I got to the end, I was in for quite a surprise.
If you’d like to try your hand at some suspenseful writing this weekend, have a look at Tracey’s slice of life story.
- Please use the SAME email/username information on all of your March comments.
- In order to be in the running for a prize at the end of the month, you must leave the link to your slice of life story by 11:59 p.m. EDT.
- Please leave only one link daily.
- Include the permalink to your post when you leave a comment.
- Please use #sol14 on tweets about Slice of Life Story Challenge.
- Questions? Contact one of our concierges:
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION:
- 2014 Support Team
- Getting Started (infographic)
- Prize Information and Late Starters Prize Info
- Slice of Life Information Page