Day 24 of the March SOLSC! #sol14
Happy Monday! Are you ready for the week ahead? Can you believe we’re in the home stretch of the challenge? Wow!
Cathy Thompson is a new slicer who wrote “Just a Smile.” It reminded me of the importance of recognizing those we know and don’t know with a smile. I hope you’ll read it and be inspired to spread some some cheer on this first day of the work week.
To that end, consider reaching out and leaving a comment for someone you don’t know today. Find a Slicer’s blog that’s new to you and leave them a comment. (Take it a step further and consider leaving them a virtual smile at the end of your comment.) :)
- Remember to fill out the Google Form on Dana’s post if you took on the commenting challenge over the weekend. Click here to fill out the form.
- Use the SAME email/username information on all of your March comments.
- Post ONE permalink to your slice of life story by 11:59 p.m. EDT to be in the running for a prize.
- Use #sol14 for tweets about Slice of Life Story Challenge.
- Questions? Contact one of our concierges:
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION:
- 2014 Support Team
- Getting Started (infographic)
- Prize Information and Late Starters Prize Info
- Slice of Life Information Page